Budgeting is simpler when you have the right tools.
Personal Finance in MySNB is easy to use, easy to understand, and helps you better manage your cash. Simply link all of your accounts – even accounts at other banks – and get a snapshot of your finances in one place. Looking at the big picture has never been so easy! With Personal Finance, you can:
- View all of your accounts in one place. Link your investment, retirement, checking, savings, credit card, mortgage, reward program accounts, and more! With Personal Finance, we make it easier to track all your accounts in one place.
- Track spending. Create categories for your transactions – sort them by date, merchant type, or amount – across any of your accounts.
- Create budgets. You’re more likely to stick to a budget that’s based on your actual spending patterns. Want to boost your savings power? Calculate how much you might save by cutting back in any category.
- Monitor cash flow. Keep an eye on all of your transactions from all of your accounts with Personal Finance.
- Know your net worth. Keep track of what you have and what you owe. Personal Finance calculates your net worth by subtracting your debts from your total assets.
- Set personal goals. Set savings goals and track your progress over time, and you can quickly be on your way to that new car or exotic vacation!
- View asset allocation. Personal Finance presents an easy-to-understand snapshot of how your investments are faring. View your asset allocation across all of your investment accounts – including 401k, mutual funds, brokerage accounts, and IRAs.
Want to get started tracking your finances? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org now or ask any SNB employee.