Treasury Management Services
Save time and money while streamlining your business banking.
Process your payroll, accounts payables and receivables electronically. It’s secure, fast and convenient.
- Pay vendors, employees, and more
- Collect payments from consumers, including utility payments, membership fees, and more
- Collect payments from suppliers
- Use ACH to consolidate funds from your accounts in multiple locations
- Quick access to reporting and ACH file data
- Streamline processing to boost productivity elsewhere
- Accurate processing reduces chance of human error
- Eliminates waste and cost of paper checks
Pay bills securely, 24/7. Business bill pay lets you pay bills whenever it’s convenient, wherever you have an internet connection. Reduce paper clutter and keep your business organized by having all of your bills online in one place.
- Free online bill payment service
- Pay bills anytime, from almost anywhere
- Schedule future and recurring payments
- Stay organized with less paper clutter
- Save money on postage fees
- More secure than paper billing
Stop fraud before it happens. Positive pay enables you to compare checks that are presented for payment to those that your business has issued. Enjoy greater peace of mind with this additional security measure on your funds.
- Catch fraudulent activity before funds leave your account
- Automatically compare checks presented against checks issued
- Receive alerts when checks presented and checks issued don’t match
- Have the choice to approve or deny payment
- Enjoy greater peace of mind with greater security on your funds
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) is an innovative payment solution that allows you to make deposits electronically when it is convenient for you, without ever leaving your office. Simply scan the checks you receive through the RDC scanner and transmit the deposit using a secure web connection. The funds are generally available to you the next business day.
By using RDC, you can eliminate trips to the bank, resulting in better time management. Electronic deposits may also lower paper usage. RDC allows for more reporting and research options, increasing office efficiencies.
Call us today toll free at 866.482.0404 to get started.