Summary: Manages all aspects of the client’s relationship with a high level of service and regularly participates in business development activities.
Department: Trust & Wealth Management
Reports To: SVP/Trust & Wealth Management Director
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain superior client servicing levels.
• Anticipate client needs and advise accordingly.
• Meet with clients via telephone, virtually or in-person, as required.
• Work closely with Investment personnel and communicate client expectations.
• Interacts with clients in defining goals and objectives, working along with the investment officer to establish the appropriate asset allocation and to review and approve portfolio changes in trust involving more complex situations and/or assets.
• Monitor fee schedules to ensure that fees charged are in agreement with governing documents.
• Work with colleagues to retain and expand existing client relationships.
• Cultivate trust and wealth management client relationships.
• Maintain relationships by regularly conducting client meetings, identifying issues and new opportunities, and provide guidance and advice as appropriate.
• Promote additional business, generate client referrals, and deepen relationships with clients, prospects, and centers of influence.
• Continuously partake in professional development and training to deepen wealth client relationships and wealth planning needs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field or equivalent experience required
• CTFA and/or CFP® preferred but not required
• Three or more years of experience in a trust or wealth management, or banking environments preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Motivated self-starter with strong organizational and project management skills and the ability to work independently and set priorities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel