SNB to Host Free QuickBooks Training Oct. 19
Published on September 20, 2018 | Posted in News & Community Involvement
Superior National Bank and Trust will host a free QuickBooks training session on Oct. 19 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at its Hancock branch. The session is free and open to business customers with only 16 spots available.
This classroom session will help you understand how to use the power of QuickBooks in your business to save time, enhance reporting and get you the information you need.
Topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding the chart of accounts
- Using classes
- Creating accurate financial statements
- Proper recording of loan payments (principal and interest)
- Using accounts payable function
- Setting up and using customer and vendor files
- Understanding payroll and payroll taxes and how QB helps you keep track of due dates
- Overview of QB payroll
- Discovering ways to deter fraud and embezzlement
- How SNBPro works with QuickBooks
The training is led by Jacquie and Ron Miaso of Delta Business Solutions.
To sign up or for more details, contact Karyn Iskra (email@example.com • 906-696-2345).