Personal Finance Overview:
Want to see your entire financial picture in one shot?
Personal Finance allows you to link all your financial accounts (including external accounts) and pulls all your financial data into one place so you can get the big picture. Create budgets, track spending, monitor cash flow and set personal goals. Bring in all these types of accounts: investment, retirement, checking, savings, credit card, mortgage, reward program accounts, and more.
View all your accounts in one place
Link your investment, retirement, checking, savings, credit card, mortgage, reward program accounts, and more. Personal Finance automatically pulls all your financial data into one place so you can get the big picture.
See where you’re spending your money
In the form of a simple pie chart, see a real-time visual of where your money goes – in up to 12 categories. Use the information to adjust your spending habits and meet your financial goals.
All transactions, from all accounts
Change categories for specific transactions. Or create your own categories. Sort them by date, by merchant, or by amount – across all of your accounts.
Set a budget based on what comes in and what goes out
Personal Finance calculates your average spending by category so you can easily create a budget based on your real spending patterns. Compare your spending year-to-year or month-to-month. Find out how much you can save by cutting back in any category.
Miles and points rewards summary
No more remembering multiple user names and passwords to check your balance for air miles, hotel points, rental car rewards, and more. See them all at once and get a snapshot of which rewards will expire first.
That vacation is within reach!
Save for any goal by planning ahead and tracking your progress. Adjust the timing and amount of your goals as your cash balances ebb and flow.
Your net worth
Personal Finance tracks what you have and what you owe over any length of time you select. Your new worth is calculated by taking the grand total of your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
No matter how volatile the market gets, Personal Finance lets you understand how you’re fairing. View asset allocation across all your investment accounts, including 401k, mutual funds, brokerage accounts, and IRAs. Compare your portfolio to market benchmarks, and make decisions based on your personal data.
How To Sign Up
Log in to your MySNB online banking account. Click "Customer Service" in the top banner and select "Contact Us" from the menu.
Select "Enroll in Personal Finance" from the Subject drop-down box and write us a message telling us that you would like to enroll in Personal Finance. We will email you back when the feature has been turned on for your use!
What is Personal Finance?
- It is a service that MySNB customers can enroll in. It gives customers the ability to manage expenses, set a budget, save for personal goals, view investments, and calculate net worth by viewing all of their financial accounts in one place.
How do I enroll?
- Log in to MySNB Online and go to the Customer Service tab and select "Contact us". In the Subject line, choose "Enroll in Personal Finance." In the body tell us that you would like to enroll. Once the service is available to you, the Personal Finance tab will appear in your online banking. You will receive an email in your Online Banking telling you how to get started!
How do I link an account?
- Select "Link Account." Find your online bank, credit card, loan, investment, reward, and bill accounts by using a key word or popular account searches. Select and add accounts to Personal Finance.
What kind of accounts can I connect?
- There are many choices! Other banks, credit cards, investment, loans, rewards programs and more! You just have to have online account access/credentials with these to be able to link the account!
I can’t find my “other” bank or my card?
- Not EVERY account will have access here. New companies are added regularly. Keep checking every once in a while to see if the one you were looking for has been added. In the meantime, you can manually add and update an account. You can also use the manual account creation to add other things like a loan you are paying back from a family member or any other personal arrangements you may have.
I have SNBPro, can I enroll?
- Currently, no. Personal Finance is for MySNB users only. For SNBPro customers, there are other options that are compatible such as Quicken or QuickBooks.
- In Personal Finance look for the and symbols. They are located to the right of the "Link Account" option. Selecting these symbols will open various help options.