Superior National Bank & Trust Company knows that our greatest asset, besides our customers, is our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, disabled veteran status, veteran status, or disability.
Reasonable accommodations are available. Should you require any auxiliary aids, services, or other accommodations to apply for employment at Superior National Bank and Trust, please notify the Human Resources Department at 906.482.0404 or toll-free at 866.482.0404.
How to Apply
To apply for an open position, please complete the Employment Application below. Submit the Application with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will not be considered without all three documents.
Superior National Bank & Trust Company
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 450
Hancock, MI 49930
PART-TIME TELLER Ė L'ANSE BRANCH OR MOHAWK BRANCH
Tellers provide basic cash receipt and payment services in accordance with financial institution procedures. Will be scheduled to work up to 31 hours/week.
· Receive checks and cash for deposit to accounts, verify amounts, examine checks for proper endorsement, and enter deposits into computer records
· Cash checks and process withdrawals after verification of signatures and balances
· Receive, verify, and enter loan and other payments
· Count, check, package, and order coins and currency
· Balance cash drawer at the end of the shift/day
· Balance and audit the vault/cash dispenser
· Check night depository bags and record proper information on the financial institutionís forms
· Provide a complete range of customer services, including opening, maintaining, and closing accounts
High school diploma or equivalent required.
About Superior National Bank and Trust:
Superior National Bank and Trust, located in Michiganís pristine Upper Peninsula, serves clients in nine locations throughout Houghton, Keweenaw and Baraga counties and employs 145 staff members. SNB provides individual consumers, small businesses, municipalities and large corporations with a full range of banking, lending, investing and asset management, retirement plans, and easy-to-use online and mobile services along with other financial products and services.
Superior National has been recognized by BauerFinancial, Inc. as 5-Star, Superior bank, the highest rating assigned, and ranks SNB as one of the nationís strongest financial institutions.
2018 marks Superior National Bank and Trustís 128th year in business, a milestone made possible by its rich history and commitment of a board and staff that support the core values of people, accountability, community and excellence always. If these values align with your own, please apply to join our team.