Summary: Primary focus is on managing customer contact and support. Participates in the day-to-day operations of the Digital & Payments Department. May act as a back-up for ACH and Wire origination, Reg E disputes, and Remote Deposit Capture.
Department: Digital & Payments Department
Reports To: Digital & Payments Manager
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage large volumes of inbound calls in a timely and professional manner
- Strong focus on identifying customer needs, clarifying information, and issue resolution
- Act as an ambassador of our digital products
- Quickly identify needs to route customers to appropriate resources
- Communicate with customers through multiple channels: phone, mail, email, OLB platforms, text, chat, etc.
- Provides customer support and employee training and participate in the development of the digital product family
- Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Deposit, eDelivery, Bill Pay, External Transfers, Person to Person, Personal Finance, Online Account Opening, etc.
- ACH, Wire, Remote Deposit Capture
- Debit/ATM Cards, including SecurLock and Mobile Wallet
- ATMs/ATM Settlement/Investigations/Reporting
- Telephone Banking
- Monitor customer enrollment into OLB products.
- Review fraud suspect items and contact customers to determine whether legitimate
- Gives demonstrations of products to customers as neededOther duties could include processing of Reg E disputes, ACH, Wires, RDC; preparation of various reports related to fraud, product usage volumes, etc.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, phone, written, listening, and people/soft-skills
- Ability to move appropriately and quickly between variety of communication channels including phone, chat, text.
- Strong comfort level with technology and digital banking products
- Ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail
- Strong investigative and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of Regulation E, BSA, and NACHA Rules
- High school diploma