Department: Commercial Lending
Reports To: Commercial Lending Coordinator
SUMMARY: Facilitate the Commercial loan process and perform other duties as assigned and/or necessary.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Upload and book commercial loans from FLO to FIS Horizon
- Balance and disburse commercial loan proceeds via direct deposit, cashier’s check and/or wire transfer.
- Record and perfect commercial loan collateral, including but not limited to, uniform commercial code findings, mortgages, assignment of rents and leases & vehicle titles.
- Scanning/Indexing commercial loan documentation into ImageCentre
- Post-close review of commercial documentation
- Understand and follow bank/department regulations, policies, and procedures, and participate in all compliance-related training.
- Assists (serving as back-up) during peak loan production with all aspects of loan origination, including working with business customers to guide them through the loan origination process, meet with business customers both in the bank and off site to close loans, provide and facilitate solutions to any business customer problem.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience working with Laser Pro, FIS Horizon and FLO are preferred
- Associate’s degree in business, finance or related field preferred